Intuitive Business Concepts employs an award-winning team of expert software consultants and developers.
We help clients increase operational and financial performance through the use of best practices, proven solutions, and ongoing client advisement. Our software solutions are designed to serve associations, foundations and unions.
We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
Senior Software Consultant
We are seeking a Senior Software Consultant to join our remote workforce team. This position reports to the Director of Consulting and will manage, implement, and support the iMIS 20 RiSE Engagement Management System.
The right candidate will be responsible for participating in the creation of an iMIS solution for clients. This will include gathering and documenting requirements and aligning those requirements to the iMIS product suite, working as part of the project team during implementations, training and guidance on the product (onsite and remote), and providing ongoing iMIS technical support via our ConnectWise ticketing system.
IBC offers great benefits including the opportunity to work from home (with some travel), and a dynamic, fun-loving, ready to help, team! Our top of the line benefits package includes a 401k, great health insurance, long-term and short-term disability, paid time off, and annual company events.
- Desire and ability to work from home
Ability to travel
- BS in IT/Computer Science or comparable experience
- Association Industry knowledge
- 3 years of experience using iMIS or other AMS
- Experience using RiSE and APA
- Solid understanding of ASI’s core products or similar AMS
- Proficiency in creating queries & reports using IQA, crystal reports, and/or SSRS reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong problem solving
- Ability to learn quickly
- Flexibility – ability to adjust style to suit the customer culture and experience
- Must be a Self-starter
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience
Salary: $100,000+ commensurate with experience